Monday, October 12, 2009

Dscovering Who You Are....

In Kids Quest on Sunday, we continued our discussion about Individuality – discovering who you are meant to be so you can make a difference. We talked about Epaphroditus, just a regular guy who God used in a big way to make a difference in Paul’s life.

Many times I can be guilty of thinking that I am not able to do big things to impact lots of people, but that may not be who I was meant to be. I can help those around me who have a need; people from my family to strangers.

God can us me to make a difference, and sometimes those small things are huge in the life of the recipient. When we take care of others, even in what we may think are small ways, we do make a difference. My problem is that sometimes I am so busy doing stuff that I miss the need God places before me.

My prayer is that I will see the opportunities God places before me, and if He has placed it before me, He has already equipped me to accomplish it. We serve a great God.

No comments:

Post a Comment